Major appliances for small kitchens are indispensable for young mothers or young couples who just live in a small house. The kitchens are small they can still look beautiful with the right design and furnishings. If you have a small kitchen you can still cook comfortably. You can give a bright white color and clean. The white color will make your kitchen look brighter and more spacious.
Actual points that can make your kitchen more comfortable and spacious are appliances, storage and lighting. All three of these factors can be set so that your kitchen seem more spacious. With a broader view, you’ll find it convenient to cook in the kitchen. The kitchen is already laid out well must always be treated and cleaned. Dirty kitchen will make a lot of germs and diseases harmful to your family.
Tips to Organize a Small Kitchen
Before you select major appliances for a small kitchen, you can apply the following tips to organize your small kitchen:
• You can put a fridge in the corridor, while the kitchen equipment can be hung on the wall with a range that suits your height. This placement is suitable for a small kitchen.
• You can use a small round table that can be inserted into the corner of the room.
• Use the inside of the closet door to hang other equipment such as gloves and others.
• You can select major appliances for small-sized kitchens, such as small refrigerators and so forth so it does not require too much space.
• You can use glass doors to create the illusion in your kitchen so that the kitchen looks bigger.
• Install counter deeper in order to store more kitchen equipment.
• Adjust the length of the floor tiles with your kitchen. Place the tile floor in a diagonal position.
• Hanging frying pans and pot handles in a place that is easy to reach. Storage by hanging can be used to enhance the aesthetics of the kitchen.
• Install kitchen sink width and in order to save space for washing dishes.
• Make the underground storage which can be closed to keep the equipment to another.
Equipment for a Small Kitchen
There are many major appliances for small kitchens are available on the market. But some of you may not know what equipment to buy. Yet for a small kitchen, we must pay attention to the equipment that fit the size of our kitchen. If the equipment you are using does not match the size of your kitchen, your kitchen even then it would be too cramped. You also are not free to cook in the kitchen. Here are some tools that you need to know to complete your kitchen:
For a small kitchen, a stove to use is a type that can be implanted into a kitchen cabinet table. Do not buy a stove that is free standing. This stove has various advantages which the bottom of the cooker can be used for storage. We recommend that you use the stove with a length of 60-75 cm plant consisting of 2 to 5 stove.
There is a stove planting differentiated according to function. There is a special barbeque stove, cooker for frying, and stove shaped plates typically use electric stoves. The stove is 30 cm. if you want to use free standing stove, then use that has a maximum length of 80 cm.
Nowadays the fridge does not only consist of two doors. Many refrigerators advanced with three to four doors. We recommend for small-sized kitchen, you can use the refrigerator one or two doors up and down. Do not choose a refrigerator with the door left and right because it would be too wide.
• Small equipment
There are many small appliances more practical to put in your kitchen. The equipment for example is baking, sodet, spatula, frying pan, egg beater, spoon, pan, and so on. You can make open shelves placed at the top of the cabinet. Arrange equipment such as dishes, pots, and bowls in the rack. Additional equipment i.e. pans and trays can be hung on the front wall of the kitchen. Random arrangement can be a unique decoration in the kitchen. Metal spoons, cutting board, spice containers and bottle opener can you display.
Cute kitchen accessories can make your kitchen more beautiful and cute. Hopefully it will be helpful to look for major appliances for a small kitchen.